We all are in hope that the 2021 Season gets underway without issue, however with the current restrictions in mind we have made the decision to delay one or two things that would normally take place in the first couple of months of the year.
Championships: We will be delaying the opening of entries into Championships until at least the 1st March 2021. We do hope all of them will go ahead as planned, but delaying the entry date by a month will not hinder many (if any) entries and it will also mean entry fees will not be held by the County awaiting refund back to the player if the situation arises.
County Annual General Meeting: This date may be moved back from the planned date of 11th March 2021. A decision will be made on a date on the 16th February 2021.